- 2013-2014 School Calendar
- Supply List
- Student Handbook
- Lunch Menu
- Altar Server Schedule
- Pawprints Preschool/Daycare
- Bengal News
- SCRIP Program
- Music in Catholic Schools
- Artsonia Web site
Grades K-8: $2.20
Welcome to St. Thomas More
Discover the Difference that St. Thomas More can make in your child's education. STM students test higher than 60% nationwide on standardized tests, with classes testing one full grade level ahead. STM offers:
- 13 to 1 student-teacher ratio*
- Accredited by the State of Nebraska
- Affordable Before and After School Daycare
- Computer Technology program
- Outdoor Education Program
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Angel of God Club
- Community Outreach activities
- Scholarships and tuition assistance available.
STM received a perpetual trust that will enable us to build a solid future.
* Based on K-8 enrollment and teaching staff. This ratio is not an indicator of class size.
Here's what's new at St. Thomas More:
- March Altar Server Schedule
- Tuition Assistance Guidelines 2014-2015
- 2014-2015 Registration Form
- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- Health Examination Card
- Educator of the Year Nomination Form
- Scrip Order Form
- Spring Sports Registration Form
- Cacioppo Benefit Dinner, April 6
- Rainbows for All God's Children information & registration form
- Angel of God Rules
- Join the Nebraska Federation of Catholic School Parents
- Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act required parent information
Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act
LB260 – the Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act – took effect on July 1, 2012. The law is intended to focus attention on and minimize the risk of injury or death caused by concussions. The law places new requirements on coaches, assistants and parents of students participating in all school athletic activities in Nebraska. The law requires that:
- All coaches and assistants must receive training on how to recognize the symptoms of concussion and seek proper treatment.
- All athletes and parents must be provided concussion information on an annual basis
The above requirements MUST be met before a student will be allowed to practice or play on all STM athletic teams. You can find out more about the law by visiting the Nebraska Sports Concussion Network.
Mar. 13 STM Night at Don & Millie's, 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Mar. 13 End of 3rd Quarter,
Mar. 14 No School,
Mar. 14 Knights of Columbus Fish Fry, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Mar. 17 St. Patrick's Day Free Dress Day (bring 1 paper product),
Mar. 20 3rd Quarter Report Cards Go Home,
St. Thomas More
3515 S. 48th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68106
Pre-school and Daycare
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Before and After School Care
8:00 AM to 3:10 PM
Before & After Care:
6:45 AM to 7:50 AM and
3:10 PM to 6:00 PM