- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- Supply List
- Student Handbook
- Sports Registration Website
- Lunch Menu
- Altar Server Schedule
- Pawprints Preschool/Daycare
- Bengal News
- SCRIP Program
- Music in Catholic Schools
- Artsonia Web site
Marinara Dipping Sauce
Pork Tenderloin /WGR Bun
Grades K-8: $2.25
Welcome to St. Thomas More
Discover the Difference that St. Thomas More can make in your child's education. STM students test higher than 60% nationwide on standardized tests, with classes testing one full grade level ahead. STM offers:
- 13 to 1 student-teacher ratio*
- Accredited by the State of Nebraska
- Affordable Before and After School Daycare
- Computer Technology program
- Outdoor Education Program
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Angel of God Club
- Community Outreach activities
- Scholarships and tuition assistance available.
STM received a perpetual trust that will enable us to build a solid future.
* Based on K-8 enrollment and teaching staff. This ratio is not an indicator of class size.
Here's what's new at St. Thomas More:
- 2015-2016 Kindergarten Parent Meeting & Roundup
- Kindergarten Open House - February 22.
- Catholic Schools Week 2015
- STM Family Dance "Neon 80's" - January 30
- STM Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament Rules and Registration
- Catholic School Consortium 2015-2016 Tuition - english & español
- January Server Schedule
- Tuition Assistance Guidelines 2014-2015
- Scrip Order Form
- Rainbows for All God's Children information & registration form
- Angel of God Rules
- Join the Nebraska Federation of Catholic School Parents
- Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act required parent information
2015 STM 3-On-3 Basketball Tournament March 2-8
It's time to register for the 2015 STM 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament. The tournament, which is open to boys and girls in grades 4 through 8, will be held March 2-8 at the STM Gym. Cost is just $75 per team. Only PAL/CYO players are eligible and may only play for one team. To register, fill out the form below. You can mail your registration to St. Thomas More, Attn: Jerry Hassett at the address listed on the form. Deadline for entries is February 27. Don't miss the excitement of 3-on-3 basketball!
Baseball, Softball, Soccer Signup Now
It's baseball, softball and soccer time! Registration for spring sports is being held from January 1 - February 15. Teams must be formed by late February so it is important to SIGN UP EARLY. Registrations received after February 15 will include a $10 late fee. Don't miss out on a fun spring. Register NOW online. Be a Bengal!
2015-2016 Catholic School Consortium Tuition
The Omaha Catholic School Consortium has set tuition rates for the 2015-2016 school year. Please read the letter from Executive Director Msgr. James E. Gilg.
Feb. 2 Men's Club Meeting, 7:30 p.m.
Feb. 2 Sports Club Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
Feb. 11 Valentine's Free Dress Day,
Feb. 12 No School, Teacher Conferences,
Feb. 13 No School,
Feb. 16 No School, President's Day,
St. Thomas More
3515 S. 48th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68106
Pre-school and Daycare
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Before and After School Care
8:00 AM to 3:10 PM
Before & After Care:
6:45 AM to 7:50 AM and
3:10 PM to 6:00 PM