- 2015-2016 School Calendar
- Supply List
- Student Handbook
- Sports Registration Website
- Altar Server Schedule
- Lunch Menu
- Pawprints Preschool/Daycare
- Bengal News
- SCRIP Program
- Music in Catholic Schools
- Artsonia Web site
Turkey & Gravy
Mashed Potatoes /Gravy
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Fruit Juice Blend
Grades K-8: $2.35
Welcome to St. Thomas More
Discover the Difference that St. Thomas More can make in your child's education. STM students test higher than 60% nationwide on standardized tests, with classes testing one full grade level ahead. STM offers:
- 13 to 1 student-teacher ratio*
- Accredited by the State of Nebraska
- Affordable Before and After School Daycare
- Computer Technology program
- Outdoor Education Program
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Angel of God Club
- Community Outreach activities
- Scholarships and tuition assistance available.
STM received a perpetual trust that will enable us to build a solid future.
* Based on K-8 enrollment and teaching staff. This ratio is not an indicator of class size.
Here's what's new at St. Thomas More:
- 2016-2017 Registration Letter
- 2016-2017 K-8 Registration Information - english & español
- 2016 Kindergarten Roundup Flyer
- February Server Schedule
- Angel of God Club Invitation Letter
- 2015-2016 Health Form
- Catholic School Office Immunization Policy
- Scrip Order Form
- Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act required parent information
2016-2017 STM School K-8 Registration
Registration for the 2016-2017 school year will take place from February 8-10 from 3-6 p.m. and during Parent-Teacher conferences February 11 from noon-4 and 5-8 p.m. Registration and Open House for new families will take place at St. Thomas More on February 26 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Families will be asked to register electronically in our new school information system, Infinite Campus, and in our tuition management system. All payments for the 2016-2017 school year will be made through automatic bank withdrawal by FACTS Management from your bank account or credit card. Workstations will be available during the registration dates and times listed below for families to complete this electronic registration process. Below are registration documents in both english and español.
STM Spring Sports Registration Now Through February 15
Registrations for baseball, softball and soccer are being accepted now through February 15. You can register securely, online, 24/7, from any internet connected computer and pay using your Credit Card, Debit Card or Visa/MasterCard Gift Card. All those who register AND pay before February 15 will be guaranteed a spot on a team.
It is important that you register online by February 15 so we can determine how many teams STM will have.
Feb. 11 3rd Quarter Progress Reports,
Feb. 12 No School - Parent/Teacher Conferences,
Feb. 15 Home & School Meeting, 7 p.m.
Feb. 15 No School,
Feb. 16 Kindergarten Round-Up Parent Meeting,
Feb. 19 Kindergarten Round-Up,
St. Thomas More
3515 S. 48th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68106
Pre-school and Daycare
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Before and After School Care
8:00 AM to 3:10 PM
Before & After Care:
6:45 AM to 7:50 AM and
3:10 PM to 6:00 PM