Pawprints Preschool and Extended Care
Pawprints Preschool opened in August 2003 to provide a fun and safe learning environment for three- to five year-olds.
The program is affiliated with Saint Thomas More Catholic School, and uses a Catholic-centered instructional curriculum to teach children the values and morals of our faith.
The curriculum also emphasizes fundamental, school-ready principles, including shapes, colors, numbers, ABC’s and the days of the week. Children will also learn basic social skills while developing daily skills such as zipping, tying, fastening, personal hygiene and other fine motor coordination. Advanced learners are offered phonics, beginning writing skills, early math concepts and sign language.
- Children must be at least four years old on or prior to July 31 to enroll in the four- and five- year- old classes.
- Children must be at least three years old on or prior to July 31 to enroll in the three- year-old classes.
- Children MUST be fully toilet trained prior to the start of school.
- A copy of your child’s immunizations must be obtained from your doctor and submitted at the time of registration.
Tuition & Fees
A non-refundable $100.00 fee must be submitted to the school office once the online registration process has been completed. Please make checks payable to OCSC.
STM Pawprints Preschool offers both morning and afternoon Half Day sessions for 3, 4 & 5 year olds, 8:00-11:00 a.m. and 12:10-3:00 p.m.
- Prekindergarten Mon/Wed/Fri Classes for 4's & 5's .... $1,030/year
- Prekindergarten Mon-Fri Classes for 4's & 5's .... $1,450/year
- Preschool Tues/Thurs Classes for 3's .... $820/year
- Preschool Mon/Wed/Fri Classes for 3's (A.M. only) .... $1,030/year
STM Pawprints Preschool offers All Day sessions for 3, 4 & 5 year olds, 8:00-3:00 p.m.
- Prekindergarten Mon-Fri Classes for 4's & 5's .... $3,450/year
- Preschool Mon/Wed/Fri Classes for 3's .... $2,100/year
Tuition must be paid in 10 monthly payments by an electronic fund transfer through a checking or savings account if it is not paid in full at the time of registration. The admission process begins at omahacsc.org/registration/STM. Families already enrolled at St. Thomas More - Log onto Sycamore, click My School, and then click Admission Portal to begin admissions.
About Preschool/Prekindergarten Extended Care
Pawprints Extended Care was established in 2007 to compliment the hours of our preschool for working parents. Children will spend their time in quality activities under the supervision of compassionate and caring teachers.
The requirements of children enrolled in the Extended Care are the same as the preschool/prekindergarten requirements.
Hours of Operation
Extended Care is open between the hours of 6:45 a.m.-7:45 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (5 p.m. - 6 p.m. available for an additional $8 per day.). Please see the Preschool Extended Care Commitment Forms for more information. The operational days will follow the St. Thomas More day school's annual calendar with few exceptions. Extended Care is not available when preschool is not in session. Due to requirements in student teacher ratios, drop-ins will not be accepted.
All registrations will be accepted on a first come-first served basis and spaces are limited.
Preschool/Prekindergarten Extended Care Fees
A signed Preschool/Prekindergarten Extended Care Commitment Form and a non-refundable $50 registration fee are required for enrollment in the Preschool Extended Care Program. (This is in addition to the $100 registration fee for preschool.) Please make checks payable to OCSC (Omaha Catholic School Consortium). Preschool/Prekindergarten Extended Care fees are based on $4.00 per hour rate and will be assessed on a minimum weekly rate. An afternoon snack is included in this fee. Lunch is available through a prepaid lunch ticket. All Extended Care fees are due on the following Monday or the first day of return for the new week. Choose the Preschool/Prekindergarten Extended Care Commitment Form that is appropriate for your child's class days and submit it to the school office with your registration fee.
Please call St. Thomas More's Pawprints Preschool at 402-551-9504 ext. 106 for more information.
- Pawprints Preschool/Prekindergarten Brochure
- Morning Only Preschool & Prekindergarten Extended Care Commitment Form
- Afternoon Only Preschool & Prekindergarten Extended Care Commitment Form
- Morning & Afternoon Preschool & Prekindergarten Extended Care Commitment Form