About St. Thomas More
St. Thomas More Catholic School has been making a difference in the lives of students, families and the surrounding neighborhood for nearly 50 years. Founded in 1959, our graduates go on to become business people, professionals and community leaders. Many return to the area to raise their children and enroll them in STM.
St. Thomas More School serves students from Kindergarten through eighth grade, while the Pawprints Preschool and daycare provides an educational environment for children ages three to five years-old.
A Christ-centered academic curriculum features fine arts, technology, physical education and language programs that challenge students and a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1.
St. Thomas More Catholic School is accredited by the State of Nebraska. As an accredited school, is in compliance with all the numbered provisions under Title 92, Chapter 10 as regulated by the Nebraska Department of Education.
Graduates of STM will demonstrate:
- Religious knowledge, virtues and practices
- Knowledge of core discipline and the fine arts
- Higher order thinking skills
- Competence in the use of technology
- Effective social interaction skills
- Independent learning skills
- Knowledge of practices essential to sound health, effective citizenship, stable families, life-long learning, and responsible stewardship