- 2017-2018 School Calendar
- Supply List
- Student Handbook
- Sports Registration Website
- Altar Server Schedule
- Lunch Menu
- Pawprints Preschool
- Bengal News
- SCRIP Program
- Music in Catholic Schools
- Artsonia Web site
Welcome to St. Thomas More
Discover the Difference that St. Thomas More can make in your child's education. STM students test higher than 60% nationwide on standardized tests, with classes testing one full grade level ahead. STM offers:
- 13 to 1 student-teacher ratio*
- Accredited by the State of Nebraska
- Affordable Before and After School Daycare
- Computer Technology program
- Outdoor Education Program
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Angel of God Club
- Community Outreach activities
- Scholarships and tuition assistance available.
STM received a perpetual trust that will enable us to build a solid future.
* Based on K-8 enrollment and teaching staff. This ratio is not an indicator of class size.
St Thomas More School School Song
Here's what's new at St. Thomas More:
- Consortium Soccer Camp Registration
- Band Info and Registration Handout
- Summer Reading Program Handout
- Catholic School Office Immunization Policy
- Scrip Order Form
- Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act required parent information
2017-2018 STM School PreK-8 Registration
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is underway. Families will be asked to register electronically in our school information system, Sycamore, and in our tuition management system. All payments for the 2017-2018 school year will be made through automatic bank withdrawal by FACTS Management from your bank account or credit card. Workstations will be available during the registration dates and times listed below for families to complete this electronic registration process. Below are registration documents in both english and espanol.
TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN COMING TO STM
Beginning with the 2017-2018 School Year we will be offering a Transitional Kindergarten (TK) option at our school. Transitional Kindergarten is a two year Kindergarten program. Transitional Kindergarten is a program for a child that is old enough to enter Kindergarten but is not academically and/or socially ready to be successful in a traditional Kindergarten setting. Children would also qualify for our TK program are those that just missed the Nebraska age guideline for entrance into a Kindergarten program. Transitional Kindergarten is a two year Kindergarten program. The TK curriculum is based on meeting (school name) goal of having every child on grade level by third grade. Call us 402-551-9504 today for a tour and to learn more about this exciting program offering.
St. Thomas More
3515 S. 48th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68106
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Before and After School Care
8:00 AM to 3:10 PM
Before & After Care:
6:45 AM to 7:50 AM and
3:10 PM to 6:00 PM
extension 106 for Preschool